Friday 29 June 2012

The Village is the Village, the Land is the Land, the Suicide of the Spaceman and Other Stories (1996)


I've been digging for a copy of this or any information regarding it since a friend (Andrew. G) told me about it in the late 90's and I fell in love with the title. I've also seen the title translated as, "The Village...the Village...the Earth...the Earth, and the Suicide of the Astronaut." It is a children's book by Muammar Gaddafi that from what I can glean takes a sarcastic swipe at Western history. This PDF is in Arabic and was uploaded online last year. Gaddafi would have been 70 this month (according to some sources, it's vague, some say Spring others September). I was excited just to see it and the illustrations until I can get it translated. Due to the lack of information I've been able to find on it (There's less on the net than there was 5 years ago) if not an occult book it's certainly hidden.



No comments: